Are you looking for a fun way to count down to Christmas with your kiddo? Do you want to impress on them the true meaning of Christmas at the same time? Do you wish someone would just plan it out for you? Then Truth in the Tinsel is for you!!
I am so excited to introduce you to this book. You see it was written by my friend Amanda. She was one of the bloggers that attending Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Blitz in New York City with me.
Well, while we were there she was telling me all about her e-book. And I am so glad she did! I got a sneak peek and I can’t wait to dive into it Dec 1st.
What’s included in Truth in the Tinsel?
24 days of step by step mini-lessons leading up to Christmas, which includes:
- the clue
- the scripture
- the ornament
- the talk
- and more (section of additional ideas).
It reminds me a lot of the way Resurrection Eggs are set up, except with a craft to go along.
Why I Love Truth in the Tinsel
Ok, well I like all of it but if I had to choose my top 3 things that I love about her book it would be:
- “The Talk” is short but packed full of truth that will be easy for my son to understand.
- Love the “More” section. Each day has a different task like reading up more on angels, acting out the Bible stories, singing, doing something for others, and more!
- Finally, Amanda provides a few alternative schedules for those of us that might not be able to devote 24 straight days to it.
You also can snag the PRINTABLE ORNAMENTS! This is the perfect supplement for when you need a quick craft or a break from your normal activity. To purchase just scroll down to the bottom of the page. These printable ornaments are not mandatory for using Truth in the Tinsel.
Don’t Miss Out:
- PARTICIPATE. Join other families as they go through the book by sharing your experiences on the Truth in the Tinsel Facebook page.
I highly recommend Truth in the Tinsel to help impress the true meaning of Christmas on your kiddo this advent season. I promise you’ll love it.
|Disclosure: The featured product for this review was provided to me, at no cost by my friend Amanda. All opinions expressed are my own. I am an affiliate, so if you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to our family…thanks!|