Our goal at 2 Teaching Mommies is to give you ideas that are easy to do, but fun for everybody. Our field trips section will provide ideas for places you can go with your kiddo and take the whole family along. For our field trip this week you don’t have to go too far from home! Since our unit this week is “My Family, My Home” we want to encourage you to go for a walk around your neighborhood!
Game to play:
- Download these Neighborhood Bingo cards for your tot.
- You can laminate them and use a dry erase marker on them, or you can give your tot some stickers.
- As you spot different items on you bingo card mark them off.
E really liked looking around to mark off all the items on her bingo card. She yelled “BINGO!” every time she spotted something on her card, and she had a good time.
- Determine beforehand what you might want to offer for a prize when you little one completes their bingo card.
- Some ideas for prizes could be a special snack, or even letting you kiddo pick a movie to watch.
E got to pick a movie for our night. She wanted to watch “UP”, so that’s what we watched. Don’t worry about being too formal, just go out and have fun with your kiddos!
|Questions? Post questions or comments on our Facebook Page. You may have the same question as someone else. If you don’t have a Facebook account, feel free to email us.