Time 4 Learning is an educational website for PreK – 8th grade. Since my child is 3, I will be focusing my review on the PreK area only.
A Little About the Preschool Activities…
- offers two different levels of difficulty
- covers a variety of different topics including: shapes, numbers, alphabet, weather, on the farm, colors, at the zoo and more
- there are lesson plans and a scope and sequence available for parents
It costs $19.99 for ONE MONTH. They are offering a special introductory offer for December. (Please note that pricing my change from time to time.)
So, here is my honest opinion of the website
- Easy to Use – My son could handle navigating the website all by himself after giving him some basic instructions…it was super easy.
- Keeps Child’s Interest – My son enjoyed the website and would go through every single lesson in one sitting if I let him.
- Age Appropriate Topics – The topics are things that we are currently working on and that my son enjoys.
- Quality – The digital illustration, audio narration and activities were put together well. It provided graphics, visual and audio cues to help aid non-readers. The website was colorful and the characters were ideal for preschoolers.
- Earn “Playground” Time – The website has a playground area that students can do after completing so much time on their lessons. The playground consist of other website games (such as PBS) and activities the child can access through Time 4 Learning. The best part is the parent can control how much time is spent in the playground and a timer is displayed for the students to see in the top right corner.
- A lower price. I wouldn’t pay $19.99 a month for the preschool program. Some of the other grade levels seem to offer more, so other parents may think the price is worth it.
- Better as a review tool than an introduction to a topic. Had my son not been familiar with the themes he would have struggled with the activities. As a former teacher, I would use this program more for students to practice with topics they have already been introduced to or review topics that have already been covered.
Overall, this is a quality website that preschoolers will enjoy and can easily be used as a review program. Unfortunately, for our family, the preschool program isn’t worth the price.
|A Mommy Talks Review Disclosure: The featured product for this review was provided to me for one month, at no cost, by Time 4 Learning. for the sole purpose of product testing. I do not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about products. All opinions expressed are my own.|