I’m here! I’m here! Better late then never! It has been a crazy week!
- Sunday, a friend lost her husband to a heart attack at the age of 57. It was a surprise and shock to all.
- Monday was Labor Day and we had a big Family Event at church. I am one of the actors for the children’s ministry, so I was there all day with my fellow volunteers doing a skit every hour.
- Tuesday we headed over to my sister’s for the day to play.
- Wednesday was the funeral. What a blessing to KNOW without a doubt, where he is and that his family will get to see him again.
- Thursday and Friday, our dear friends moved into their new house. The most exciting part is they now live across the street from us! We spent a lot of time over there helping them get settled in to the new neighborhood.
The hours in between were used to do daily chores…oh the always reoccurring mess. One mess that I conquered this week was hidden behind the door of the linen closet.
It feels so good to have it organized and things put where they should go! I am really looking forward to being able to pull things out without other things falling out.
As for Week 7’s challenge, I plan to tackle the bathroom drawers and possibly the cabinets. If you would like to see what others have been doing this week then check out Melinda’s blog.