I make all of the printables you see on this site unless otherwise specified. Therefore, the downloads on this blog and its contents are copyright of A Teaching Mommy ©ATeachingMommy2014 and 2 Teaching Mommies ©2TeachingMommies2010. All rights reserved.
While I provide many of the materials on this site to you free of charge, there are a few things that I ask from you in regards to the resources, purchased or free, found here.
Personal Use Only:
My downloads are provided to you for your own personal use. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from my downloads, except for your own personal, non‐commercial use.
You may post pictures of your family using my downloads on your personal blog provided that A Teaching Mommy is properly attributed in the post.
No Redistribution. You may not reproduce, repackage, or redistribute the contents of A Teaching Mommy downloads, in whole or in part, for any reason.
No Commercial Use. Our downloads may not be used for commercial purposes. For example, you may not do any of the following: use the downloads to sell a product or service; use the download to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
Any use of the downloads that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of A Teaching Mommy or that is for commercial purposes will be investigated, and the owner(s) shall have the right to take appropriate civil and criminal legal action.
- Save the files on your computer and print off copies for yourself (or classroom) whenever you would like.
- Link directly to my site (or blog) to share my files with others.
- Post blogs using pictures of my files as long as proper credit to A Teaching Mommy is given.
You MAY NOT:
- Host any of my files on your own or other sites.
- Link directly to the file page.
- Alter or sell any of our files.
- Sell files to make a profit: All files are for personal use only. You may NOT make items for sale or profit. ~ i.e. print them off, laminate them and sell them to others.
- Transmit or store any resources on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Distribute, transfer, or share these files in any form. All downloads are copyright protected.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. A Teaching Mommy makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, A Teaching Mommy does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
A Teaching Mommy will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if A Teaching Mommy has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit A Teaching Mommy’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by A Teaching Mommy’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of A Teaching Mommy; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for A Teaching Mommy to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, A Teaching Mommy has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against A Teaching Mommy’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect A Teaching Mommy’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as A Teaching Mommy.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Modifications of Terms
I (Madonna Peterson, the blog owner) shall have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, which modification shall be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me directly. I will do my best to respond promptly.