This week we have a craft that will fit in with our desert theme. Follow the directions below to make this cool snake track artwork!
Here is what you will need:
- Some pieces of string-like things that are different widths (I used ribbon, yarn, a pipe cleaner, and bead necklace)
- Construction Paper
- Some Paint (We used craft paint, but you can use finger paint)
- Take the construction paper and lay it in front of your kiddo
- Talk to your tot about snakes, and tell them that you are going to pretend the pieces of string are snakes
- Dip the string in some paint, and let your kiddo drag it across the paper
- Have you kiddo wiggle the string as they pull it, and talk about the differences in the patterns they make
When your done you will have a cool snake pattern piece of art.
If you want a paint free version, let your kid drag the string through some sand and talk about the patterns!