For our craft activity this week we created a shape person. Then added a fun hairstyle (various styles included in template).
- Shape Person Template downloaded & printed (Included in My Body Preschool Pack)
- construction paper (your choice of color)
- optional- googly eyes
- As your child colors the shapes, ask him/her to name the shapes and colors. If they don’t know them, then tell it to them. Ask them to name the shape/color back to you.
- After you have glued the pieces on your paper, review the parts of the body with your child and label the picture.
- Have your child color the shapes prior to cutting out.
- While your child colors one page, cut out the shapes on the page he/she just colored.
- Follow up or start your craft with a book.