I was recently contacted by Carolina Pad to participate in a review of the new Studio C products now available at select Bed Bath & Beyond stores nationwide. Check out what they sent me:
Pictured above is 1-subject notebook, Ideal book (3-subject professional notebook), Elastic strap journal, 18-month spiral bound planner, and Package of 3 matchbook style mini-notebooks.
Aren’t they cute! The retail price range is from $3.99-$9.99 for these products. And guess what you can get some too, so make sure to enter the GIVEAWAY! Details at the end.
So, here is my honest opinion of the whole collection:
- Love the great design choices! My favorites being:
- Hard, sturdy covers on the 1-subject notebook, Ideal book (3-subject professional notebook), & 18-month spiral bound planner
- 2 pockets & Perforated sheets included in both the 1-subject notebook and Ideal book (3-subject professional notebook)
- Tab Dividers included in the Ideal book (3-subject professional notebook) Elastic strap journal
- Matchbook Size is perfect for keeping in your purse and car.
- Elastic Strap on the journal.
- 18-month spiral bound planner includes a weekly section broken into hour increments.
- 18-month spiral bound planner monthly section doesn’t offer a lot of space. I like big squares to write in, but it wouldn’t have worked with this size of a planner.
Giveaway: If you would like to win a collection of products similar to those I reviewed, then go here to enter.
|A Mommy Talks Review/Giveaway Disclosure: The featured product for this review was provided to me, at no cost, by Carolina Pad for the sole purpose of product testing. I do not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about products. All opinions expressed are my own.|
Veronica Garrett says
I voted for the Peace. I like the Matchbook Size. email@example.com