My family had a blast playing Pick and Draw, the “one-of-a-kind drawing game that teaches you how to make very creative cartoon faces.” We pulled it out recently and played together as a family. We were entertained for a good hour and laughing until our sides hurt.
A Little Info About Pick and Draw…
- It is a deck of cards.
- The game uses mainly simple shapes to guide you through drawing a unique character face.
- It can be played by one person or by any group number.
- Comes in a hard case and includes a sheet of character questions.
It just cost $10. Although, for November and December, they are offering a special discount. Buy the first game at regular price ($10) and every game after that is only $8. Can you say STOCKING STUFFER!!
So, here is my honest opinion of the game.
- Easy to Use – My son could, at just nearly four years old, draw a character following the simple shapes step-by-step. Sure the faces looked a bit rough, but it was super easy. (Give it a try online.)
- Keeps Child’s & Adult’s Interest – My son enjoyed the game, even though he struggles with drawing the actual shapes. It also helped instill some confidence in him. My husband and I also enjoyed creating our characters.
- More Character Questions. We took the game in our own direction and made up a story about our characters popcorn style. But we thought it would be fun to have a stack of question cards that you could pick from that kept the creativity going. “What’s your character’s favorite vacation spot?” “What does your character do for a living?” The possibilities are endless.
Overall, this is a quality game that kids and adults will enjoy! It works great for a family night activity. To top it off the price is right. I highly recommend adding Pick and Draw to your family’s game collection.
|A Mommy Talks Review Disclosure: The featured product for this review was provided to me at no cost, by Pick and Draw for the sole purpose of product testing. I do not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about products. All opinions expressed are my own.|
Laughing until your side hurts, especially as a family? SOLD! ;0 I love the first sketch, the most of course! One of my lovies is just drawing up a storm right now, I think this would be great!
Anyway, I’m new to We Teach and just joined the “We’re Bloggers” group. I’m your newest GFC “friend”! When you find a moment, I would love for you to do the same. You can find me at https://sofiasideas.com/