IT’S FALL! Can you tell that Madonna and I like fall? I think every post for the last week has mentioned the fact that we like this season! Anyway, we are getting ready to head into a great time of the year for lessons. Below you will find a list of what to expect!
- Look for some pumpkin items to use for this week. We will always have printables, but manipulatives will always come in handy! Think small things for little hands, like pumpkin erasers.
- Start planning a trip to the pumpkin patch with you tot!
- Reserve books about Pumpkins or purchase a couple, as you can use them again and again each year.
- Stock up on some construction paper to make some fun Halloween crafts this week.
- We won’t be doing anything spooky, so if you’re on the look out for counters, or for extras, steer clear of witches, ghosts and goblins.
- Again, check your library and go ahead and reserve books about Halloween now!
- We will be watching “The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown” for family night! Order it on Net Flix or be on the look out for it!
- These lessons will focus on the animals!
- One lesson will involve GLOW IN THE DARK JELLO!!!! Be on the look out for bat shaped cookie cutters to make your Jell-O bats!
- As we head into November, we will start Turkey month off right by learning about the bird!
- You might want to get some craft feathers if you see them out cheap.
- Look for Turkey shaped cookie cutters, or other Turkey items.
- It is NEVER too early to reserve books for this subject. The time between Halloween and Thanksgiving will FLY BY, so plan now!
Tools and Extras:
Here are some tools from Amazon that might help with the lessons in the month ahead!
Hopefully this list will help you plan, and make your life a little easier!
|Questions? Post questions or comments on our Facebook Page. You may have the same question as someone else. If you don’t have a Facebook account, feel free to email us.|