Oh my goodness, friend. I don’t know about you, but my September has been a doozy. It really all started the last week of August. I was knocked down.
Here’s a little glimpse into the crazy.
- Allergies came on with a vengeance. Took additional purifiers, allergy meds, nasal spray and 10+ days to get them under control. Craziness, I tell you. Craziness!!
- Family came into town to visit.
- I missed my son’s first soccer game of the season because I was at Urgent Care with PINK EYE!!! For real. I have never, in my life, had pink eye.
- Volunteered all day at my church carnival on Labor Day.
- Due to busy weekends I didn’t get lessons planned for the week, so I did them while teaching them. You’ve done this before, right?
- Kicked off new KidWay season. YAY!!
- Fall Bible Study started. WooHoo!!
- And of course all the daily grind that you face as well.
Whew! Here’s to hoping the last half is a bit better.