A Little Info…
- The game is meant to help with number recognition, greater than/less than, and place value skills
- It boasts three levels of challenges as students build bigger numbers
- Supports non-readers as the game uses images rather than words
- Recommended for 2-4 players and ages Pre-K and up
Just so you know, E is currently 4 and will turn 5 in January. She is a numbers and science kind of kid, and we have been working on greater than/ less than for a bit now. She really had fun with the game and I liked that there were so many variations I could throw in so that each time the game could be new!
- Easy and Simple Family Game – The set up for this game could not be simpler. Open the box and take out the spinner. THAT IS IT!! It is immediately ready to play.
- Different Every Time – It would seem that a game that’s so simple would get a little redundant, but there is a genuine beauty in this games simplicity. First of all, you never draw the same numbers each game. Second, because the rules were so easy to master E is the one who suggested a rule change to use bigger numbers! It sparked her creativity, and for me, that was invaluable.
- Really Teaches Number Values – After a few games of regular play we started playing this game by drawing two cards and placing our first draw in the tens place and the second draw in the ones place. E has not mastered all the numbers yet, but she is learning, and the game makes it fun.
- Grows with the Child – We are currently expecting our second child, but the great thing about this game is I can see my kiddos playing it together. E will be able to grow with the game, but she will also be able to teach her little brother with it.
- Quick Set Up and Clean Up – I am all for a family game night, but I don’t want to be picking up game pieces for the next three days. No worries with the POP for Numbers™ Game. The game fits easily in its box and is quick to put away for another time.
- Not a drag for Mom and Dad – Let’s face it, some kids games are a real bore for mom and dad. We didn’t encounter that with this game. For one thing, the game goes by quickly. Another great thing? There is no silly sub story, just numbers!
Overall, this is a fun and inexpensive little game. I strongly recommend it. Its engaging, and teaches your child at the same time. If you are looking for a last minute Christmas gift, this would be a good fit. It would also be a great birthday gift for kids your child’s age, and I can guarantee their parents would thank you for it!!
Now for the Giveaway
One lucky reader will receive their very own POP for Numbers Game. This giveaway is OPEN FOR THE US ONLY. Ends DEC 12th at 12:01 AM.
Don’t want to wait?
ENTER by using the Rafflecopter widget below and make sure to grab some extra entries. (Feed/Email readers you’ll have to click over to the blog to enter). Before entering make sure you look over the Terms Conditions. a Rafflecopter giveaway