We had a lot of fun creating these tooth collages. I found the idea on Kid Soup’s Free Dental Activity Page. My son did struggle with the whole concept of the sweets making the tooth sad because sweets sure make him HAPPY!
- Print off 2 tooth patterns
- Using the marker to label each tooth with Happy or Sad title. Also, draw a happy or sad face on each.
- Cut out food images. If your child is capable allow them to cut them out.
- We focused on one tooth at a time so I could go over the food items with him and explain why those foods made the tooth happy or sad.
- Have your child glue correct images on each tooth.
Most importantly remember to enjoy this time creating with your tot.