- Create a Prayer Jar ~ If you don’t have one, I highly suggest making one. It has been such a blessing to pray more specifically for the people in our lives.
- Track my eating ~ I started using MyFitnessPal (free online calorie counter) the second week of January and I have logged in consistently for 25 days in a row! I’ve tried using it before, but it didn’t last as long. I think it was because I was trying to do everything. Baby steps, people. Baby steps. I’ve lost 5lbs just by counting calories!
- Daily bible reading and scripture memorization with the boy. We used to be on top of this, but have been back sliding a bit.
- At least 2 date nights a month with the hubby…even it one is an at home date.
- Exercise more and track on MyFitnessPal on top of calorie counting.
I probably could add a few more, but as I’ve said before…baby steps.
Do you set monthly goals? What do you plan to accomplish this month?