This week’s unit fits perfectly into family night. Our unit will be focusing on our homes and our family member’s within the home. So, for our Family Theme Night we will be celebrating our family! Below you will find a list of suggestions and choices to create your own unique Family Theme Night. Pick and choose as you please…remember this isn’t about all the stuff it is about spending time with your family.
Make your Family’s Favorite Dinner!
- Bring out the holiday dishes and celebrate your family!
- Create a centerpiece with some of your favorite family pictures. (Note to self: Update pictures in frames!)
- Build different “homes” using Legos or blocks
- Play House (Have fun and take on a different role.)
- Create a family tree, include pictures if possible.
- Make a picture frame or decorate one. Take a picture from this evening and after it gets developed put it in the frame.
- Pull out some family photo albums/scrapbooks and enjoy taking a walk down memory lane.
Have a great time enjoying your family and reliving old memories.
|Questions? Post questions or comments on our Facebook Page. You may have the same question as someone else. If you don’t have a Facebook account, feel free to email us.|
The Price Family! says
Hi Im a new follower of your blog. I can’t wait to try out your family night idea. Also, I look forward to your preschool ideas. Unfortunately, I have to be a working mom, which prevents me from homeschooling and our schools only offer preschool to those children who are slower learners or are from low income family. So I can’t wait to use your sight to have our own 4k right in our home. Though it will have to be after work Im still looking forward to giving it a try. 🙂