Are you ready for some football? We had a blast during our Football family night.
Below you will find a list of suggestions and choices to create your own unique Family Theme Night. Pick and choose as you please…remember this isn’t about all the stuff it is about spending time with your family.
Meal: (Dinner, Desert or Both!)
- Concession stand favorites (hot dogs, nachos, hamburgers, etc.)
- Make some football brownies. All you need is a brownie mix and and football cookie cutter.
- Football Game- ‘Tis the season for football games. I know it’s a little late to go to a high school game, but watching football on TV can be fun too. Make sure to support your favorite team by dressing in team colors or logo wear.
- Touch Football– Get outside and throw the football around or just chase your tots around as they hold a football.
- Paper Football– My husband came up with this idea. If you’ve never heard of this activity before ask some of the men in your life about it or you can read about it here. Evidently, it was a favorite of my husband when he was in school.
- Paint and Stuff Football from No Time For Flash Cards– This is another simple football craft perfect for the tot in your life.
Read a Book or Watch a Movie:
Have a great time enjoying your family and making new memories.
|Remember: These movies are merely suggestions and you should read and consider reviews of these movies before watching them.|