What is Brain Chase?
- 5-week online summer learning challenge for 2nd through 8th graders
- A massive global treasure hunt powered by reading, writing and math
- A motivational tool for getting kids to do online academic work during the summer
- A personalized learning platform
- A hunt for a golden mechanical treasure
- A $10,000 scholarship and trophy
Why to Consider Brain Chase
- Startling research shows that kids lose more ground academically over the summer than one might expect.
- A 2011 RAND study found that by the end of summer, students perform, on average, one to two months behind where they left off in the spring.
- 94% of parents agree that Brain Chase helped their children stay sharp over the summer. (From a survey of families who participated in the 2014 challenge.)
In addition to returning to school confident and fresh in September, kid adventurers get:
- 5 weeks of structured challenges on external reading and math websites
- Weekly writing exercises with feedback from credentialed teachers
- Weekly progress reports emailed to parents
- Exclusive access to an original animated adventure series loaded with hidden puzzles and clues
- 3 adventure tools mailed to your home to help solve special bonus challenges
- Participation in a massive global treasure hunt for a golden trophy containing the key to a safe deposit box holding $10,000!!
How Does Brain Chase Works?
Check out the video below to learn a little more about this summer online program.
Read a more in depth “how to” by visiting their How It Works page.
Brain Chase Savings
Brain Chase has been kind enough to offer my readers, yes you, a 15% discount off your total purchase!! Just use the code: ATEACHINGMOMMY15 to score some savings!
Here’s a rough break down of the cost using the discount off your total purchase of the basic program.
- $169 for one child
- $254 for two children
- $339 for three children
Win A Complimentary Registration to Brain Chase
Brain Chase is offering a complimentary registration to one of you!
ENTER by using the Rafflecopter widget below and make sure to grab some extra entries. (Feed/Email readers you’ll have to click over to the blog to enter). Before entering make sure you look over the Terms & Conditions. Good luck.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: No purchase necessary. All giveaways are void where prohibited. Winners are chosen randomly, by Rafflecopter. Unless otherwise stated, winners have 48 hours from the close of the giveaway to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.
More FAQs About Brain Chase
What is the age range of Brain Chase?
- It’s mainly geared toward early readers through 8th graders. The technical rules are age 6-16.
What platforms will kids be able to do their learning on? PC, mobile device?
- This will work on the major PC browsers, as well as iPads. This summer it will not yet be available for mobile phones. But it’s hard to do much writing and math on a mobile phone anyway!
Will the kids be interacting with other kids online?
- Out of safety for students, they cannot interact with other students directly online through the platform. But we do have an active Facebook page that became a fun destination last summer for families to interact with others and discuss each week’s clues.
Find more answers to your questions by visiting their FAQ page.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written in partnership with Brain Chase and The Motherhood.