My hubby is so rubbing off on me because I have become far too punny for my own good….moving on.
So we haven’t crafted in this house for a while, but when we got out the glue and construction paper today there was an audible gasp of glee from my little E. We made this little bee family:
Here is what you’ll need:
- Construction Paper (we used yellow, blue, and black)
- Googly Eyes (we got ours from Dollar Tree)
1. Cut out your pieces from the construction paper. We made three bees, so I cut out 6 wings, 9 stripes, and 6 antenna from the black paper. I made 3 bee bodies and 3 bee heads of varying sizes from the yellow paper. You could make stingers too, but we didn’t.
2. Group your bee parts together for your kiddo and let them start placing one bee at a time on the paper, gluing them as they go.
3. Finish off your bees with some googly eyes!
Simple, eh? You can certianly get more elaborate, or try one of these craft ideas:
Have fun crafting!
Summer Brooks says
Very cute! I know my daughter would just love to make these. 🙂
I’m the Editorial Assistant for Fun Family Crafts and I wanted to let you know that we have featured your bee project! You can see it here:
If you have other kid friendly crafts, we’d love it if you would submit them. If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above. Thanks for a wonderful project idea!