Today is the day. The very last Friday of 2011. Can you believe it? With the new year at our doorstep, it is often the time to look back at the year and to start making plans for the year ahead.
With that being said, here’s a glance back at 2 Teaching Mommies for 2011. Plus, a few goals for 2012.
Top 3 Post of the Year
Top 3 Referring Sites
- Money Saving Mom – What can we say? We were ecstatic the first time Crystal posted one of our units. We continue to be grateful for the traffic she sends our way. Thanks Crystal.
- Pinterest – If it wasn’t for you our lovely readers, this stat would not be true. So, thank you for pinning one of our ideas!!
- Homeschool Creations – Jolanthe, words can’t truly describe our appreciation. Thank you for all you do.
Top 3 Goals for 2012
- Launch our new website to host all our printables.
- Continue to expand onto our units, plus add some new ones
- Start developing Kindergarten level printables. (Available by the new school year.)
Well, that’s it in a nutshell. We hope you all have a wonderful New Year.