Welcome to A Teaching Mommy, formerly 2 Teaching Mommies. If you’ve been following 2 Teaching Mommies then you can read all about the Fresh Look and New NameIf you’re new, you can learn more about this site here.

Free Ant Preschool Printables

Here’s our new and expanded ANT PRESCHOOL UNIT!!  We’ve added a few new printables which are all available in one easy download.

Ant PreK Printables

Just click the image above to download a single zip file of all the printables from Google Drive. (Can’t unzip it. Try Hamster Free Zip Archiver approved by Amber’s husband. Remember to download carefully.)

You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from our site!

Here are some of the printables that MAY BE included in this unit:

• How Many Ants? (You’ll need our counting cards.)
  • Life Cycle Puzzle
  • Patterns (ABAB and AABB)
  • Spin & Graph
  • Letter Sort
  • Writing Maze
  • Number Order Puzzle (1-10)
  • Spelling Page
  • Count & Graph

Products We Use with Our Units

Looking for more ideas?

There are also more ideas, units, printables and crafts available on our Pinterest Board!

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

Comments

amazing unit! completely adorable and so many goodies. thank you for sharing! with all the ants starting to come out right now, my kids are obsessed with finding them in the backyard, so this came with great timing. thanks again!

When I clicked on ” Hamster Free Zip Archiver ” – it opened 10 browers and kept opening more and more. I finally got all of them closed.

Using my PC, with both Google Chrome and Firefox web browser, I didn’t have the problem you described.  So, it may be the browser your using.  I’m not computer guru though, so that is only a guess.  Sorry I wasn’t more help.

I know my son is a bit obsessed as well.  We totally saw a group of ants marching the other day carrying their eggs to higher ground.  Their speedy little creatures.

Every fourth quarter my kindy’s learn about the life cycles. One is ants-one is frogs- birds- and butterflies. You never could find a lot about ants that I felt worth using. We have an ant farm and raise tadpoles- we look at the second graders butterflies they raise and the chicks third grade raises. I really like the ant materials yhou have I will make good centers to go with the ants.

Unfortunately, we’ve exceeded our monthly bandwidth. Our server used to provide unlimited bandwidth, but has recently changed their plans. So in order to get more monthly bandwidth we’d have to pay more money. So, the bad news is at this time we cannot purchase any more monthly bandwidth due to the higher cost.

The good news is that every month the bandwidth resets, so everything should be good to go the 1st of the month.

Thanks so much for your patience. We will do our best to help provide links to anything you need until the end of the month.

Here is the link to the Ant PreK Unit ~ http://bit.ly/UZsitz

I’m trying to access your ant unit, but I get an error message that the server cannot be found? Your other links are working (for example the apple unit came up no problem). Any way you could email the zip file to me? cinnamon_dove@yahoo.com Thanks so much for all your cute stuff! It makes our preschool time so fun :)