Flower Unit {Expanded}

Since Easter is a couple of weeks away and because we love you, we wanted to offer you an Easter gift. We’ve pulled out our Flower Preschool Unit from hibernation and have expanded it.  Last year’s printables are also included in this download.

All my printables are in one easy download. Just click the unit image to download a single zipped file of all the printables. You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from my site!

PRESCHOOL PACK

BOOKS TO GO ALONG

TOT PACK

PRODUCTS I USE

Looking for More Ideas?
Other Resources

Comments

Thank you for all your hardwork on your preschool units!! I do daycare and we love all of your projects and worksheets.  We are doing your flower unit this week and the kids absolutely love this unit.  Thanks again!! Jess

I was looking for the list of books you suggest to go along with the Flower unit.  I can’t seem to find it.
    Thanks for your help,
    Cater

Thank you for ALL of your efforts.  I teach special needs students and this is my first year.   LOTS of your materials are perfect.  It’s so helpful to not have to “reinvent the wheel” for each unit.

thanks for another great pack.  It makes my job as mom and teacher so much easier and they love the activities.

Unfortunately I am having trouble downloading both of these packs.

Hello, I would love your tot pack and the flower unit but I cannot download either of them.

1. […] Flower Unit {Expanded} on a Teaching mommy (Formally 2 Teaching Mommies) Here are some of the printables that MAY BE included in this unit: Patterns (ABAB and AABB) Roll & Graph Letter Sort Writing Maze Beginning Writing/Cutting Practice Size Sort Number Order Puzzle (1-10 and 11-20) Spelling Page Count & Clip […]