Space {Expanded}

Here’s our new and expanded “Space” unit!!  We’ve added a few new printables which you can download.

sneak peek

All our printables are in one easy download. Just click the image above to download a single zip file of all the printables. (Can’t unzip it. Try Hamster Free Zip Archiver approved by Amber’s husband. Remember to download carefully.)

You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from our site! Last year’s printables are also included in this download.

Here are some of the printables that MAY BE included in this unit:

• Patterns (ABAB and AABB)
  • Planets Graph
  • Letter Sort
  • Writing Maze
  • Number Order Puzzle (1-10 and 11-20)
  • Spelling Book and Puzzle
  • Count & ClipTot Pack

Looking for some ideas for a younger tot?  Check out our Space Tot Pack. (Tot Packs inspired by 1+1+1=1.) Here are the printables included in this pack:  Tot Book- Space

• Planet Match
    • Sun Shapes
    • Count the Stars
    • Rocket Colors (mini book)
    • Size Sequencing
    • Astronaut Picture Puzzle

Looking for more ideas?

There are also more  ideas, units, printables and crafts available on our Pinterest Board!

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.

Comments

Love it! THe rocket on the coloring pages is adorable!

Thank you, my kids are drawing galaxies right now on black construction paper , this will give me some more to go on :)

Your packs are fantastic!  Any plans to do a Knights pack?

Thank you for sharing this pack with us! Seriously, this is so nice because I have a 3 year old that I am trying to entertain while I teach Apologia Astronomy (junior notebook) to my 9 year old! Sincerely, Heather

I’ve shared you with my friends on fb! I absolutely adore your units&the themes are perfect for my pre-schooler! He loves space aliens & science! Thank you!

Thank you so much for this! What a gift! Thank you again!

Thank you so much for this, my preschooler class will just LOVE this for our space unit!
    In His name, Heather

1. […] Space {Expanded} on a Teaching Mommy Here are some of the printables that MAY BE included in this unit: Patterns (ABAB and AABB) Planets Graph Letter Sort Writing Maze Beginning Writing/Cutting Practice Size Sort Number Order Puzzle (1-10 and 11-20) Spelling Book and Puzzle Count & Clip […]

2. […] Space {Expanded} from A Teaching Mommy Here are some of the printables that MAY BE included in this unit: Patterns (ABAB and AABB) Planets Graph Letter Sort Writing Maze Beginning Writing/Cutting Practice Size Sort Number Order Puzzle (1-10 and 11-20) Spelling Book and Puzzle Count & Clip […]