Lorax Printables

Oh, were you wanting a Dr. Seuss Lorax preschool unit?  Well, here ya go! We’ve got all new printables which you can download.  This unit will be a great addition to your Read Across America lesson plans.

All my Lorax printables are in one easy download. Just click the unit image to download a single zipped file of all the printables. You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from my site!

PRESCHOOL PACK

BOOKS TO GO ALONG

TOT PACK

PRODUCTS I USE

Looking for More Ideas?
Other Resources

You Might Also Like:

Comments

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We are dedicating the entire month of March to Dr Seuss. I am am also going to be doing a link up on my blog every Saturday in March. I will probably be sharing this link though anyway under resources we are using.

This are so great!  Thank you so much for creating and sharing them.  I’m sharing them on our Little Hands that Cook with Books and Dr. Suess.

THANK YOU for posting the file directly to your page. It saves time not having to go all over to find the free download. What teacher couldn’t use a little more time?

With The Lorax going to movie…my kindergartners are “over the moon” with Dr. Seuss and our environment!
    Thanks for all the unit ideas! One happy Teacher in Portland, Oregon!

This is so great! Thank you so much for all your incredible learning units… I use them all the time with my daughter! So a big HUGE thank you!!

Also, just a quick note… I shared this on PPP with readers… hope that’s okay. Did a little round-up of “Lorax” themed items for kiddos!

Thanks again!!

Thanks! I am putting a link in my Earth Day/The Lorax post on my blog! This will be the 2nd time I will be giving your props for your awesome units/packs!  yay!
    My preschoolers absolutely LOVE the Spin & Graph games!  Oh and because they love your great work, I am happy to be your newest follower!!! =) Stop by and visit my blog sometime…

Sara

Sorry you had difficulties downloading it. Do you have pop-up windows enabled? When you click on the image the download will appear in a pop up window from our site.

Thank you sooo much. This really helped with lesson planningt’s really cute, and perfect for my preschoolers.

9. Holly says

There are a lot of cute ideas I cant seem to get a lot of them to download only the PDF files are working .. the ones with google drive are not :( I even cleaned out my computer and downloaded the google drive any other ideas ??

when i tried to download the tot pack it only had the page for the tree match. Am I doing something wrong….I can get pop ups. thanks so much.