Valentine Sweetheart Printables

Better late than never I always say!  My new and expanded “Valentine” unit is finally up!!  I’ve added a few new printables and used Sweethearts candy hearts as my main theme.

All my printables are in one easy download. Just click the unit image to download a single zipped file of all the printables. You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from my site!

PRESCHOOL PACK

BOOKS TO GO ALONG

TOT PACK

PRODUCTS I USE

Looking for More Ideas?
Other Resources

You Might Also Like:

Comments

the printables look great! I did want to let you know there was a typo in the maze one with the squiggle line. It says help the candy to it’s boz!

just wanted to let you know!

Just wanted to let you know that I won’t be able to fix it until Monday with family in town!  It’s E’s 4th birthday!  Anyway, sorry about the typo!  I hope you can use it anyway!

I love the observation printable!! My preschoolers are going to have so much fun with this! Thank you for all you do.

Thank you so much!! My daughter is going to love these!!!

Thank you for the great ideas.  This site is a blessing!

The Valentine Packet won’t open…this is the only page I’ve had trouble with.

Oh no!  I would love to help you, so will you give me a little more information.  What do you mean it won’t open?  Were you able to save it to your computer?  Have you extracted the files from the zip folder?  Any more info you can give me so I can help you get it resolved would be great.

Thank you so much for all your printables! Your website is a valuable resource to me in my adventure of teaching my kids our letters.  I have posted about our letters on my blog if you would like to check it out: jedandtawnya.blogspot.com.  Thanks again!