Snow & Ice Printables

Is it too cold to venture outside?  Don't let the bitter temps keep your preschooler or tots from having some wintry fun. These FREE Snow & Ice printables will bring the season inside, so you can stay warm.

All my printables are in one easy download. Just click the unit image to download a single zipped file of all the printables. You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from my site!

PRESCHOOL PACK

BOOKS TO GO ALONG

TOT PACK

Looking for some ideas for a younger tot?  Check out the Winter Tot Pack from 1+1+1=1.

Winter Tot Pack 1plus1

PRODUCTS I USE

Looking for More Ideas?
Other Resources

You Might Also Like:

Comments

Hi ladies, THANK YOU for all that you do for us!  Your units are incredible and they really bless my family!  I wanted to print off your snow and ice unit and I can’t find the snowflake pattern cards to use with the pattern strips.  Are they there and I just can’t find them?  THANKS!!!

Have been looking for some extras for cutting practice and mazes. These are great. Thanks.

3. Guest says

Is the “spelling puzzle” one of the activities done with the letter tiles?  If so, I’m not finding it in the file.  Thanks.

4. Kristina says

Thanks you!!!  Your units are incredible and even though my daughter is only 17 months old I love working this units with her!  We just started a winter theme and this unit will go great with it!  Thank you!

Oh, thank you Kristina. We love providing free resources and we are so glad you are able to adapt our activities for your little one.

6. Guest says

7. Guest says

This is a terrific seatwork daily activity. Wish we could do the observation one, but our Florida temps don’t give us that experience. Thank you for your creativity.

8. Anonymous says

I’m trying to download the Snow and Ice pack and the link isn’t working. Is there somewhere else that links to this pack?

We are currently in the process of moving all our printables to Google Drive and haven’t had a chance to get all the links updated. You can download it here – http://bit.ly/16Gw7Wv