Christmas Symbols {Expanded}

Check out our new and expanded “Christmas Symbols” unit! We’ve added a few new printables, which you can download.

Click to Download

All our printables are in one easy download. Just click the image above to download a single zip file of all the printables. (Can’t unzip it. Try Hamster Free Zip Archiver approved by Amber’s husband. Remember to download carefully.)

You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from our site! Last year’s printables are also included in this download.

Here are some of the printables included in this unit:

• Magnet Page
  • Patterns (ABAB and AABB)
  • Roll & Graph
  • Phonic Puzzles
  • Which is Different?
  • Writing Maze
  • Number Order Puzzle (1-10 and 11-20)
  • Spelling Book
  • Count & Clip

Tot Pack

Looking for some ideas for a younger tot?  Check out the Christmas Tot Pack from 1+1+1=1.

xmas.123

Products We Use with Our Units

Looking for more ideas?

There are also more  ideas, units, printables and crafts available on this theme.  Check out our Pinterest Board for some of our favorites!

Comments

thanks for sharing. you are so creative. i use your units with my daycare babes.

We hope they continue to help you as you teach your kiddos at home!  Thanks for the encouragement!

I’m sorry to hear you’re not a fan of the unit.  Our nativity unit is being expanded this week and those printables will go up this weekend.  We had tossed around the idea of creating a new two week unit for Christmas focusing on Jesus’ birth, but in the end decided to expand our existing Nativity unit, which is linked under the Printables Tab and in the labels on our sidebar.  In addition to the unit, all our units, including the Christmas ones, have memory verses and devotionals.  We do our best to point all things back to Christ.  I am sure if you spend some time browsing you’ll find some things you like and can use :)

4. Laura Major says

Oh My!! These are absolutely fantastic! Thank you SO very much! I’m going to re-post them on my fb fan page here:
    https://www.facebook.com/LearningIsChildsPlay  I know the folks will just be tickled to see your latest creation! Thank you for sharing your wonderful printables with us all! Merry Christmas Hon!Laura

5. a49erfangirl says

These are awesome! Thanks for sharing them. Hopefully today I can get my Christmas Printables up online for you all to enjoy too :)

6. Amy L says

I just want to say thank you for your wonderful printables! I use them with my preschoolers, working on letter recognition, basic concepts, etc. I really appreciate your blog! :)

7. Jenny says

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome printables. My little boy and I use them every week.

8. Lindsay says

Do your printables work for mac computers? I’m unable to print them so I’m wondering if it’s because of my computer?

They are PDFs so it shouldn’t matter what type of computer you’re using. You just need to make sure you unzip the files that have been compressed.

What Are the big white circles for on the “C” is for Christmas page?

We get that question a lot! No printable has caused quite so much confusion! The magnet page can be used in several different ways, but the “circles” in the page are to be cover with something. You can use several different things with your magnet pages. Do-a-Dot Paints work great, but then you’ll only get one use out of them. You can also laminate the pages and using Bingo Chips, Power Magnets or homemade pom-pom magnets with them. We like to switch it up.

1. […] unit has been expanded. So, make sure and get all the printables here.   Here is what we’ve been doing this week. Let us know what you think.  We hope by […]