Welcome to A Teaching Mommy, formerly 2 Teaching Mommies. If you’ve been following 2 Teaching Mommies then you can read all about the Fresh Look and New NameIf you’re new, you can learn more about this site here.

Pumpkins {Expanded}

Check out our new and expanded “Pumpkin” unit!  We’ve added a few new printables, which you can download.
Click to Download

Just click the image above to download a single zip file of all the printables. (Can’t unzip it. Try Hamster Free Zip Archiver approved by Amber’s husband. Remember to download carefully.)

You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from our site!

Here are the printables included in this unit:

• Number Order Puzzle (1-10 and 11-20)
  • P is for Pumpkin
  • Pumpkin Parts
  • Patterns (ABAB and AABB)
  • Pumpkin Seeds Counting Mat (You’ll need our counting cards.)
  • Spelling Page
  • Spin & Graph
  • Count & Clip
  • Color by Letter
  • Which is Different?
  • Flip & Color (You’ll need our counting cards.)
  • Writing Maze
  • Pumpkin Measure
  • Number Maze

Tot Pack
Looking for some ideas for a younger tot?  Check out our Pumpkin Tot Pack. (Tot Packs inspired by 1+1+1=1.) Here are the printables included in this pack:Tot Book- Pumpkins

• Pumpkin Match
  • Pumpkin Shape Puzzles
  • How Many Seeds?
  • Pumpkin Colors (mini book)
  • Size Sequencing
  • Pumpkin Picture Puzzle

Products We Use with Our Units

Looking for more ideas?

There are also more  ideas, units, printables and crafts available on this theme.  Check out our Pinterest Board for some of our favorites!

We’re linking up to: Preschool Corner.

Comments

I really like the looks of this pack, but everytime I try to open/download I have a popup that says “The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted”. Am I doing something wrong? :/

If you have been having trouble downloading any of our units it is something in the Explorer browser. Explorer is corrupting the zip files. If you want the unit you can try a different browser (Amber uses Firefox, but I use Chrome) or you can follow the steps suggested by Microsoft. Follow this link- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308090

Hello! I featured your pumpkin packet on my blog (with a direct link back to your page of course)!. Your site is great and look forward to seeing more :) Have a great day!

Thank you so much for the work you put into these packets. I love them, especially the math algebra activities. They are a fun way to do some quick lessons/play with my boys.

5. Ali says

I just printed out my first unit from your site and I’m excited to do pumpkins with my kids. I think we are going to have a lot of fun using it and will be back for more. I just wanted to add that the little “pockets” for some of the activities are very helpful and it would be great it there was one for every activity. Thanks!

6. Manelynn says

How do you make the holes in the “P is for Pumpkin” sheet… my single hole punch doesn’t let me go that far into the page!  Is there a special tool that you all use?

I have been having so much fun with this pack with my three year old for the past few weeks!  Thanks so much for all the work you put into these themed packs.

8. Sarah Heiniger says

You are amazing!!! I have just come back to teaching SPED Preschool and I am loving all your activities!!! Thank you so much for all the work you put into these packets so that all the rest of us can enjoy!!!!!! You are wonderful!!!!

1. […] So, I’ve schedule some fun themed filled review days for the boy this school year.  He did this K Pumpkin Pack last Thursday, while he was staying with Grandma.  Lil’Bro had a heart study, so it worked out great.  He was able to do it by himself, therefore allowing the day to be “counted.”   If you’re looking for a fun theme day next week for your kindergarten, make sure and grab this new Pumpkin K Extension Pack.  If you need some pumpkin fun for your tot or preschooler, swing by this post. […]