Apple Unit {Expanded}

Check out our new and expanded “Apple” unit!  We’ve added a few new printables, which you can download.
preview_template copy
Just click the image above to download a single zip file of all the printables. (Can’t unzip it. Try Hamster Free Zip Archiver approved by Amber’s husband. Remember to download carefully.)

You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from our site!
Here are the printables included in this unit:

• A is for Apple
  • Apple Parts
  • Patterns (ABAB and AABB)
  • Spelling Page
  • Spin & Graph
  • Roll & Color- Apple Tree
  • Count & Clip
  • Letter Match
  • Writing Maze
  • “A” Apple Varieties Collage
  • Seed Counting Mat (You’ll need our counting cards.)
  • Number Order Puzzle (1-10 and 11-20)

Tot Pack
Looking for some ideas for a younger tot?  Check out our Apple Tot Pack. (Tot Packs inspired by 1+1+1=1.) Here are the printables included in this pack:Apple Tot-Book

• Apple Match
  • Apple Shape Puzzles
  • How Many Seeds?
  • Apple Colors (mini book)
  • Size Sequencing
  • Apple Picture Puzzle

Products We Use with Our Units
The following are affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy here.

Looking for more ideas?

There are also more  ideas, units, printables and crafts available on this theme.  Check out our Pinterest Board for some of our favorites!

We’re linking up to: Preschool Corner.

Comments

Oh, I am so excited to see this! We are doing apples next week in Preschool. I’m going to go put up a post to point folks over here right now. Thanks so much!!!!

So, glad that you found it just in time! I hope your kiddos like it and thanks for sharing it with others.

I am trying to find the link to download this. I would assume that I would click on the “single zip file”, but it won’t let me. I would love to do this with my son!

Nevermind…it would help if I read it completely! Thanks so much! I am homeschooling for the first time this year…this looks great!

When I download from this site, all of the downloads are in “wingdings” type stuff. I don’t know how else to explain it but it’s like coded or something. Any ideas how to get it in plain text.

Did you unzip the files before opening them individually?

Well, the easiest way is if your computer already has an extracting program. To find out all you have to do is right click on the zipped file (if you are using a PC), then look for the term “Extract all…” If you don’t have a program already associated with your computer you’ll need to download one. You can get a free one here: http://download.cnet.com/Hamster-Free-Zip-Archiver/3000-2250_4-75335474.html?tag=mncol%3B3

Let me know if either of these work for you or if you are using a MAC.

Thank you so much all the activities look wonderful! My daughter is so excited to play with them. Thank you!!!

These look great! I am trying to download the Fall and Apple units but am getting an error message…

Shannon- We are aware that our site is having some bandwidth issues. Did the alternate link work for you? It is listed under the picture. Look for “Download not working?”

No it’s not working either:( Any other ways to make it work?

Hmm. We’ve had several successful downloads using the alternate link. I’m not sure why you may be having issues Jayme. You tried this link ~
    http://bit.ly/PcYvHZ? It should take you to Google page that lists all the files in the unit. Then you need to click on “File” in the menu bar. At the bottom of the drop down menu select “Download.”

I got it that time! Sorry it must have been my internet! Thanks so much!! :)

@6f946993591a82f0d74f4a5e63b1f8ec:disqus YAY! So glad it worked for you!

HI I keep trying to dwnld some apples school stuff and it says your bandwidth has exceeded it’s limit. We love your site and just wanted you to know. Thanks!!

Unfortunately, our units are two large to email and at this time we don’t print and mail out our printables. We just don’t have the funds to support that type of request.

Have you tried adjusting your security settings?

18. Melissa, The Happier Homemaker says

Thank you for this, I just found your site and its wonderful!

You’re very welcome Melissa! We hope you and your kiddo enjoy using it!

20. Erin Messing says

Loving your site! These are great fall fun. Thanks!

21. Dsmith1215 says

I have been unable to download your themed units.  The security on my laptop is set to high and will not let me.  Is there any other way to get your stuff.

My little boy and I used the apple tot pack this week and we loved it! So many great things to do. Thanks for sharing!

23. Claire says

Hi, I’ve been getting a message that the page won’t redirect properly so I can’t download. Any ideas? Really wanted to use this lovely resource

1. […] unit has been expanded. So, make sure and check out the additional printables here. Here is what we’ve been doing this week. Let us know what you think.  We hope by providing […]

2. […] unit has been expanded. So, make sure and check out the additional printables here.   Here is what we’ve been doing this week. Let us know what you think.  We hope by […]