Pirate Printables

Here is what we created this week. Let us know what you think.  We hope by providing these materials to you free of charge, it will make your life easier!

preview_template

All our printables are in one easy download. Just click the image above to download a single zip file of all the printables. (Can’t unzip it. Try Hamster Free Zip Archiver approved by Amber’s husband. Remember to download carefully.)

Here are the printables included in this unit:

• Roll & Graph
  • Pp is for Pirate
  • Shadow Match
  • Size Sequencing
  • Patterns
  • Letter Match
  • Number Order Puzzle
  • Spelling Page
  • Counting Clip Cards
  • Which is Different?
  • Memory Verse
  • Pirate Hat Craft

Products We Use with Our Units

Special thanks to Just So Scrappy for graphics.

We’re linking up to: Preschool Corner, Show & Tell Blog Hop, and Link & Learn.

Please do not sell or host these files anywhere else. You MAY link people here. When leading others to these printables, please link to THIS page, not the 4shared file page.  Thanks! (See TOU)

Comments

Thank you!! You guys are very generous!! :) I just found your blog through Pinterest and I am looking forward to read future posts!

Andrea
    Cheers to School

Thanks so much! These will be wonderful for my preschool pirate week!!!

Love your resources plan to incorporate them with National Priate Day next year in September.

I am so glad I found your page! Thank you for the free pirate pages! They will be great activities for my stepson’s pirate birthday party.

how do you store these themes after you print them off. I know some people create a lapbook, what type of organization do you use?

Thank you so much for these fabulous free resources! This has been so fun for my 4 year old and 2 year old boys. I appreciate you!!

7. Tiffany Lindsey says

8. Amy says

Soo excited to use these with my class next week since our letter is P!!

9. Eddie - The Usual Mayhem says

Thanks! It’s my son’s 4th birthday next week and he’s requested Pirates as the theme. I’ve printed off some of your sheets as the activities this week. Much appreciated!

How perfect! We hope he enjoyed them and had a Happy Birthday.

Well, keep us posted Amy. We would love to know what they think.

12. Delina says

This is just too cute!!! Thank you sooo much for letting us have these for free!!! I really appreciate it!!!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

Delina
    dewthis.blogspot.com
    little-dewdrops.blogspot.com

13. Lori says

Can’t wait to do this with our favorite pirate book “The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything”, thank you!

You have no idea how great your timing is :) We are doing a pirate theme in August with my preschooler and these are perfect.  Thank you so so so much :)

I have just started following your site a couple of weeks ago and I have thoroughly enjoyed looking through everything you have here.  My daughter just turned 2 in June and she is so smart, that I am going to start preschooling her at least part time in the fall.  She already knows all her letters, the sound they make and a word that starts with most of them as well as all her colors and numbers up to 10…we are working on 10-20 now.  So a lot of the worksheets and lessons on her will be perfect for us as she needs a little more in depth lessons to further her learning on the basics she already knows.  Thank you so much for all that you do putting this together!  I know I will enjoy it!!

oh these are great! we just did a craft and made a homemade “treasure map” – I haven’t posted about it yet – but my little pirates have had a ball with it – this will make a perfect addition! I will link to it for sure during next weeks post-

17. lauren.burmeister says

I just found your blog and I love all your adorable ideas.  I passed the message along to some of my friends that teach grade K.  Just added you to my list of fav blogs.
    -Lauren
    Come share with me!

Woo Hoo! Three cheers for perfect timing. Glad we were on the same page as you! Have fun and make sure to share your blog post with us if you write about it. We love to see stuff in action!

Lori we are so excited that you’re able to use our stuff! We hope she enjoys learning with them!

Treasure maps are the best! Make sure to share your link to your pirate post with us. We would love to read about your pirate fun!

Ahh, thanks Lauren. We appreciate you sharing our blog and our honor that you’ve add us to your fav list.

Love it! This is perfect for this week- my son’s 1st birthday party is pirate themed so we are doing pirates in tot school with big brother! thanks for sharing!

23. Jwitt33 says

Wow! What a huge help this will be with my son! It is always a chore to get him to do any type of “school work” (he’s pre-K, so it’s just stuff we do at home to prepare him), but he loves pirates so much, I think he might just enjoy doing this! Thanks so much for the link :)

Hello,  This looks like a great pirate teaching tool. Thank you for providing it.  I am having trouble downloading it.  Any Ideas?  When I click on it, it does not do any thing. I have pop up blocker turned off.  Please help

Hey Lisa!  With your pop up blocker disabled you will have trouble downloading the unit.  If you enable the pop ups and you are still having trouble shoot us an e-mail and we can help you out!

We hope he enjoys it and you are more than welcome!

So glad the timing worked out for you!  Hope you little one has a very happy birthday!

28. Branmaxson1 says

I can’t seem to open any of your themes. I can get others from 4shared, but this takes me to Windows media or something like that, and then when I try to open it it takes me to this thing on my computer that says “do you want television on your PC”. Which I don’t want to download that. Thanks for your help! All of your themes look so cute, and I would LOVE to use them! :)

I’m not sure why you’re experiencing the issues that you are having.  I wish I was a computer guru!! The only thing now that would prevent you from being able to download is if you have a pop up blocker. Since we are hosting our files on our own server, you will need to make sure that you enable pop ups.  If you enable the pop ups and you are still having trouble shoot us an e-mail and we can help you out!

30. marinda says

Thank you so much for sharing this!  My little guy starts preschool in a month and just uttered the two words I don’t like to hear… I’m bored!  Printing these now.

31. Elizabeth says

These are super cute.  THANK YOU!

32. Hisstirrings.wordpress.com says

I was searching for pirate ideas, and wow! I came across your site! awesome job! love the graphics! Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you so much for this. Having some pirate adventures with my little person, and these are a wonderful addition.

• says

I’m so glad you like them! I hope your lil’matey has fun on the pirate adventure.