Welcome to A Teaching Mommy, formerly 2 Teaching Mommies. If you’ve been following 2 Teaching Mommies then you can read all about the Fresh Look and New NameIf you’re new, you can learn more about this site here.

It’s Camping Time!

Here is what we created this week. Let us know what you think.  We hope by providing these materials to you free of charge, it will make your life easier! (Click to download.)

camppreview

As requested, we’re making our summer units in one easy download. Just click on the image above where you will be able to download a single zip file of all the printables.  You will need to enable pop-ups from our site to download the unit.

Here are the printables included in this unit:

• Roll & Graph
  • T is for Tent
  • Shadow Match
  • Size Sequencing
  • Patterns
  • Number Order Puzzle
  • Spelling Book
  • Counting Clip Cards
  • Which is Different?
  • Memory Verse

Be sure and check out Homeschool Creations for some more great camping printables!

Special thanks to Crazy-4-Monograms for graphics.
We’re linking up to: Preschool Corner, Show & Tell Blog Hop, and Link & Learn.
Please do not sell or host these files anywhere else. You MAY link people here. When leading others to these printables, please link to THIS page, not the 4shared file page.  Thanks! (See TOU)

Comments

1. Erin Taylor says

“You, LORD, are my lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light.”~2 Samuel 22:29 would be a great verse w/ this week’s theme…with maybe a flashlight or lightning bugs pictured.

This is wonderful! Thank you for helping to enrich my childrens lives. I have the 4th of July print out with the bible passage on it haning on the door : )
    Blessings,
    Nina

3. Wendy says

Thanks for all the work you do…this will come in handy, as in 2 weeks, I will be doing a camping theme with my daycare kids!!!

Erin, that is a fantastic verse for this unit!  I have to laugh because I’ve been at church camp with our youth and I left out our memory verse!  It seems kind of ironic to me!  Thanks again for the suggestion!

5. Kristi McInerney says

What an awesome blog you have!  I’m your newest follower!

From: keepingupwithkristi.blogspot.com

I’m a stay at home home schooling mom with a teaching background.  Your ideas are amazing for my 2 and 3 year old! Thanks

6. ticiaM says

Your unit is so awesome, that you’ve gone over your bandwidth for now.  I’ll have to come back later and download it.

7. Daniela says

thank you so much for making these available – and for free! we’ll be using them this week in preparation for a camping trip :) !
    great work!!

This pack looks just perfect for my three-year-old! But when I click on the picture, the link can’t be found! Does it not work anymore? Can you fix it? I would love to use it. Thanks!