Welcome to A Teaching Mommy, formerly 2 Teaching Mommies. If you’ve been following 2 Teaching Mommies then you can read all about the Fresh Look and New NameIf you’re new, you can learn more about this site here.

The 4th of July!

Here is what we created this week. Let us know what you think.  We hope by providing these materials to you free of charge, it will make your life easier!
4thofJuly
As requested, we’re making our summer units in one easy download. Just click on the image above to be directed to 4Shared, where you will be able to download a single zip file of all the printables.
Here are the printables included in this unit:

• F is for Fireworks
  • Size Sequencing
  • Patterns
  • Spelling
  • Roll and Graph Fireworks
  • Counting Clip Cards
  • Which is Different?
  • Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Match
  • Memory Verse Card

Amber1
Special Thanks to Just So Scrappy for graphics.

We’re linking up to: Preschool Corner, Show & Tell Blog Hop, and Link & Learn.
Please do not sell or host these files anywhere else. You MAY link people here. When leading others to these printables, please link to THIS page, not the 4shared file page.  Thanks! (See TOU)

Comments

I have said it before and I will say it again, this is the VERY best site ever. But I still have yet to figure out the usual first page in each packet with the letter and picture with dots hollowed out. What am I missing? I am sure it is very simple as I miss the obvious quite often.Thanks for the very best site!!!! I love it and use it often!!!!!!! (you know, except for the first page that I can’t figure out)

if you are talking about the one with the letter F and the firworks and it looks like someone got a huge hole punch to it? i use and think those are a type of early prewriting type page. I use the little glass decorative glass bead and my kiddos have to put them on the holes..works on hand eye cordination as well.. thats my take on them anyways

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your generosity and how creative and useful these activities are. Thank you for sharing!
    I wish that I knew how to create things like this.

THANK YOU!  I’d been hoping to make some 4th of July printables, but there’s just not enough time with time with a baby in the house.  I appreciate the hard work that goes into creating these.  Alex will love it!

Bem-vindo! Estamos tão contentes que você nos encontrou! É tão excitante para se comunicar com pessoas de todo o mundo! (Desculpe se a tradução está errada … Eu usei o Google Translate.)  =)

6. Deanna Schiesser says

Is there any way of downloading them without Zip files?  I do not have WinZip or another program to unzip the files.

7. Deanna Schiesser says

Is there any other way to download these files besides Zip?  I do not have WinZip or another program to be able to access them once downloaded.

Thanks!

We could send you a link(s), so you can download each file separately   It will take a little bit longer, but I’m not sure of another way at this point.  If you’d like to give that a try, just send us your email address- 2teachingmommies {at} gmail {dot} com.

Hope this helps.

9. Amanda Carter says

Thanks so much! I just found your site and love these printables! I am so excited to use them with my daughter this week to  get ready for Independence Day!

10. Kristen says

This is my first time on this site and wow!!! I love this and this is truly what I am looking for.  I am a work outside the home mom and my husband stays home.  If I find the material he will work with her and I am so blessed to have these print outs! Thank you soo much!

11. Jody Wirfs says

My kids will love these.   Thank you!!! My daughter’s birthday is on the 4th of July so these will be extra fun for her.

12. Danielle says

Thank you for these great activities!  I just had surgery and my hubby has taken over our summer learning activities for the next couple of weeks.  It was so nice to print these off for him to use!

13. Terri_mycreativepath says

Thank you for these! I definitely plan on using a few this week! My pattern obsessed 4-yr-old will love the pattern making set!