Dr Seuss Printables

Every year March 2 is celebrated as Read Across America Day. The date is significant because it is the birthday of the most influential children’s book author of all time Theodor Seuss Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss. Jump into the wildly imaginative world of Dr. Seuss with this fun printable pack.

All my Dr Seuss printables are in one easy download. Just click the unit image to download a single zipped file of all the printables. You will need to be able to view pop-ups to download the unit, as it will appear in a pop up window from my site!

PRESCHOOL PACK

BOOKS TO GO ALONG

TOT PACK

PRODUCTS I USE

Looking for More Ideas?
Other Resources

You Might Also Like:

Comments

Great collection of Seuss activities! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much for sharing! I’m posting a link back to you on my blog (to go live March 2nd).

Thank you for passing it on. We look forward to reading your post.

What a wonderful collection of activities! Outstanding! Thank you so much for sharing a link to your post on my linky today:)

This was just what I was looking for!!! Thank you for all your hard work on your printables they are AWESOME!!!

These are great, thank you!  I had to share them on my blog.

I appreciate this so much…and so will my preschoolers.  I can’t say thank you enough!

8. Lynn says

These are awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Thank you for passing it on. We look forward to reading your post.

11. mireya says

Thank you so much for sharing these great activities!!! My kiddos will enjoy!!

Mireya
    yayaagu@aol.com

12. Lisa Lou says

Hi there! I am linking to your blog from mine. This is a wonderful resource! Thanks for sharing. Here is my blog to go live on Thursday, March 3, 2011. I’m making it a week of Seuss activities. http://blogs.scholastic.com/cl…/

Keep up the great work!
    Nancy

Great collection of Seuss activities! Thanks for sharing.

Hey Shelia sorry you are having difficulties. In order to download the printables you will need to be able to view pop-ups, as they will appear in a pop up window from our site. Hope this helps.

I love the Green Eggs and Ham beginning writing pages-thanks!

I absolutely love all of your ideas! Thank you for sharing with us :)

Tracy I’m so sorry I missed your comment. Yes, feel free to link back to my blog from your page.

Hello I would like to use some of your files for Dr. Seuss week but it’s not downloading in a zip file, it’s coming up in google docs. Can you please email them to me mglanton90@gmail.com

Maria- The zip file is hosted on Google Drive. Depending on your Google Drive settings you should be able to download the zipped pack in one of the following ways:

1. Click on File in the top menu bar, then scroll down to the bottom of the drop down box and select Download.

OR

2. Click on the DOWN ARROW in the bottom right hand corner. A pop up window will show up allowing you to save the file to your computer.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you run into any other issues.