Last year we posted about the 12 Days of Easter. We used our Resurrection Eggs and made 12 lessons to correspond with each of the eggs to help teach our kiddos about the meaning of Easter.
We thought it might be nice to get the 12 Days of Easter unit in your hands early so if you want to go through it with your kids, you will have it to plan.
We went ahead and put it all in a single download! Here is what you’ll find in this download:
- 12 Days of Easter Plans-You can print them off front and back to save paper, that is why they are in the order they are! Print them off and cut the pages in half and you will have a handy guide for your lessons!
- Printable activities for each day
- Activity Suggestions
- A page of helpful links for some of the activities
We hope that having this in one download will help you all out!
Wondering if this series is for you? Check out this post to help you with your decision!
Don’t have Resurrection Eggs?
- You can buy them on Amazon. You can also download these Printable Resurrection Eggs (scroll to the bottom) from Lapbook Lessons.
- If you are in need of a good Children’s Bible for this series, here are the ones that we recommend and use. (Note: You will need Vol 1 & 2 of the Read and Share Bible)
We hope you have a blessed Easter season!